Become a Member
The cost for yearly membership is $25.00 for family (sharing the same address), $20.00 for single member.
To become a member, download and complete the Membership Form, and either bring to an upcoming meeting with payment, or mail a completed form to:
Denise Owsianicki c/o Membership
P.O Box 774
Cheques should be payable to the Kingston Horticultural Society.
- Discounts at nurseries, locally and elsewhere in Eastern Ontario
- Member-only plant sales and plant swaps
- Monthly meetings with:
- Interesting and informative speakers
- Door prizes
- Horticultural and decorative displays and competitions
- Discounts on KHS-organized public events
The Kingston Horticultural Society is a group of friendly green thumbs. The scope of our activities is limited only by the number of willing volunteers to staff both regular committee spaces and one time events. Consider volunteering your time!
To offer your help or for more information, please use the contact form, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those who do volunteer, please keep track of your hours and submit them using the KHS Volunteer Hours Form (printed forms will also be available at meetings).